복령-영문표기 및 설명
페이지 정보작성자 최고관리자 댓글 0건 조회 2,329회 작성일 21-09-26 05:54
복령-영문표기 및 설명
Pharmaceutical Name : Poria
Botanical Name : Poria cocos (schw.) wolf
Common Name : Poria, Tuckahoe, Indian bread, Hoelen
Source of Earliest Record : Shennong Bencao Jing
Part Used & Method for Pharmaceutical Preparations : The fungus is gathered, cut into pieces and dried in the shade.
Properties & Taste : Sweet or no taste and neutral
Meridians : Heart, spleen and kidney
* Invigorates vital energy to strengthen the body.
* Induces diuresis
* Increases the secretion and flow of urine.
* Expels dampness.
* Invigorates the spleen.
* Tranquilizes and relaxes the mind.
* Replenishes the middle-jiao
Indications & Combinations:
1. Dysuria and edema. Poria (Fuling) is used with Umbellate porefungus (Zhuling), Alismatis rhizome (Zexie) and White atractylodes (Baizhu) in the formula Wuling San.
2. Retention of phlegm and fluids manifested as dizziness, palpitations and cough. Poria (Fuling) is used with White atractylodes (Baizhu) and Cinnamon twigs (Guizhi) in the formula Ling Gui Zhu Gan Tang.
3. Excessive dampness and deficiency of the spleen manifested as poor appetite, diarrhea and lassitude. Poria (Fuling) is used with Pilose asiabell root (Dangshen) and White atractylodes (Baizhu) in the formula Sijunzi Tang.
4. Palpitations and insomnia. Poria (Fuling) is used with Wild jujube seed (Suanzaoren) and Polygala root (Yuanzhi).
Dosage: 10-15 g
- 다음글복령의 채집과 생태 21.09.26
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.